I'm not an everyday blogger... If I have something to say...this is where I will say it. You will also find links to my specialized blogs.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... 'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!""
— Unknown


Thursday, May 23, 2024

European Adventure: Day 9 - Exploring Bordeaux

 Today is a FREE day. I definitely needed some downtime so I started the day with a massage and exploring local Bordeaux gins. I went with the Jullet Budha's Hand for my G&T.

David and I then headed to Bordeaux to meet Cynthia and Sam Pratt. We stopped for a little nibble and some wine at Le Bar a Vin. Then we were off to do a little walking around town including watching the Olympic Flame being passed. Rode the tram. Visited the Miroir d'eau.



Dinner was at Chez Dupont. Nope apparently no record of the food or wine here...



0 comments: