I'm not an everyday blogger... If I have something to say...this is where I will say it. You will also find links to my specialized blogs.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... 'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!""
— Unknown


Friday, May 17, 2024

European Adventure: Day 3 Paris - Rodin & Cooking Class

David arrived last night...I met him at a local Bistro...which we ended up closing down. #vacation

This is David's first trip to Paris. This first thing he wanted to do was see the Louvre...fortunately he DID NOT want to go in. After walking past the museum we walked over the pont Beaux de Arts. This  is the bridge that couples attach locks to declaring their commitment to each other. The City had removed the locks because they were damaging the bridge. However, it appears they have provided ways to attach locks.




Rodin

One of my favorite museums is the Rodin museum...I love the statue garden. So IF I'm going to do touristy things...this is one of my MUST stops.




After leaving the Rodin museum we found a nice little cafe to have lunch. Mon Square Mon Square was a great find situated on the Square Samuel Rousseau. We spent more time there than expected and had to rush to our next stop.

French Market Tour & Cooking Class (cooknwithclass)

One thing that I like to do is to take a cooking class. I've taken them in multiple cities including Bangkok and De Nang. This experience included visiting several markets (fromagerie, fish market, boulangerie) to pick up ingredients for our meal. While Chef Fabrice had some menu ideas in mind, he allowed our group of 6 to decide what to cook. 





0 comments: