I'm not an everyday blogger... If I have something to say...this is where I will say it. You will also find links to my specialized blogs.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... 'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!""
— Unknown


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laos - Vientiane

We also have an office in Laos so I headed there for a few days to meet with the team. Met some great people! It was Chinese New Year and there was a lot of celebration going on.

I found Vientiane to feel like a college town. While not quite as easy to get around as Phnom Penh, it was still easy. Even though our first food attempt did not work out as expected, we still found some great restaurants including an outdoor Korean/Lao BBQ place and a great French restaurant.

 

0 comments: