I'm not an everyday blogger... If I have something to say...this is where I will say it. You will also find links to my specialized blogs.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... 'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!""
— Unknown


Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Annual Holiday Party Menu

WOW! It's only two weeks until our holiday party...and I'm running a little behind. I just finished the menu tonight.

Toasted Spiced Cashews
Crab and Wild Mushroom Cheesecake
Crispy Potatoes with Tangy Tomato Sauce
Sundried Tomato Sausage Dip
Spicy Lobster Queso
Stilton, Bacon, and Scallion Puffs
Bacon, Garlic, and Thyme Gougeres
Spicy Ceci Bean Puree
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Blue Cheese Mousse
Cranberry Rice Salad
Chipotle-Spiked Winter Squash and Black Bean Salad
Roasted Pork Loin with Maple-Mustard Crust

0 comments: