I'm not an everyday blogger... If I have something to say...this is where I will say it. You will also find links to my specialized blogs.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... 'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!""
— Unknown


Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Here come the pictures...watch out!

As usual, I left my camera laying around somewhere...so I didn't take any pictures. But my good friend Dan Hursh was on the scene with his camera...here is some of what he captured! For some reason, he took all of them after dark and I can't change the picture size.


Palm Trees, pools, and a Firefly Sunset...it was shaping up to being a GREAT party!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Harriet and Lillian seem to be having a good time as they pose for the camera!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ann's BookCrossing friend Rhonda drove over from New Albany IN (near Louisville)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ann's know June since Ann was born (as June likes to remind her)! June was secretly dating Gary 20 years ago...she even called him from our wedding reception!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alan and Don relax by the pool!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The "Tequilla Table"
Oh what I night they will have!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What is Dewayne (Rhonda's friend) showing Dan and Dave.?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rhonda showing off her beer?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No idea what she is up to here
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Deborah (flew in from Chicago for the party), Steven, and Rhonda
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Relaxing by the ppol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dave, Steve, and Dan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Firefly Sunset
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Dan is Down. At the end of the night, he seemed to be having trouble maintaining his balance as he tried to take photographs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comments:

SandDanz said...

Okay, Rhonda (me) was not holding a beer in that picture, nor ever that night. Well, okay, I touched one a couple of times to take them away from Dewayne, but that was it. I can't drink that crap... the smell alone makes me nauseous. It was most likely a White Russian I was holding, but it could possibly have been a glass of Bailey's. That's the only options.